Tower23 Hotel strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. If you need assistance or wish to report an accessibility issue, please contact our management at 858-273-2323 during normal business hours.
Accessible Room Types: Deluxe King ADA and Partial View Queen/Queen ADA
Deluxe King ADA: Comfortable guestroom with 1 king bed and a view of rooftop deck. Bathroom features tub with grab bars and movable transfer seat.
Partial View Queen/Queen ADA: Comfortable guestroom with 2 queen beds, partial ocean view, bathroom features roll-in shower with bench and handheld water sprayer.
All Accessible Rooms Feature:
- Bathroom features sink with clearance for mobility devices and mirror at accessible height.
- Bed is 27” high.
- Toilet has grab bars, accessible height and grab bars.
- Bathroom entry door is 36” wide.
- Entry door is 34.5” wide with electronic key access, lever handle and lowered peep hole.
- Fire alarm with emergency strobe light.
- Assistive Devices available including: TTY, telephone ring signaler, ClearSounds clock with telephone signaler, bed shaker, telephone in-line amplifier, door knock alert, and a visual strobe smoke detector. Please indicate your requirements in the reservation notes.
Our property offers features for guests with disabilities:
- Accessible restaurant entrance push button with mobility device ramp.
- Elevator in main lobby.
- Accessible lobby entrance with accessible route to restaurant and accessible guestrooms.
- Handicap designated parking is 9’ wide including aisle.
- Service animals welcome.